Choose one and write about it!
- Draw a picture or write a letter to someone you love.
- What is your favorite book? Why?
- Would you like to have a pet elephant? Why or why not?
- If you could be in charge of the school for one day, what would you do? Write or draw it!
- What is your favorite part about winter? Why?
- What are some ways you can be kind? Why should we be kind to others?
Choose one and write about it! Feel free to do your work on Googledocs and share it with your teacher!
- Entrepreneurship: Pretend you are starting an ice cream shop. What flavors of ice cream would you serve? Make a menu and decorate it!
- Nonfiction: Choose a nonfiction book. Read it and write about what you learned. Use detailed pictures to make it more interesting! Can you make something out of recycled materials that represents your book?
- Imagine: What if your house was a giant treehouse? What would be fun about this? What would be difficult? What would the treehouse look like? For more fun, check out one of the 13-Story Treehouse books by Andy Griffiths (they have these for checkout at the Traverse Area District Library).
- Travel Writing: Choose a place to research. Read all you can about the place you have chosen. Why should (or shouldn't) we visit there? Make a model of something from your place!
- Book Review: Choose any book that you have read so far this school year and write a book review. A book review describes the book, then tells how you felt about the book and why you felt that way. Was the book funny, scary, boring, too long, or the best book you have ever read? For an extra challenge, video your book review and share it with your teacher, principal, and email@example.com!
- Choose the Ending: Think about a movie or book you enjoyed. Write a new ending for the movie or book or write about what happens next to the characters.