- Go to the Storytime Favorites YouTube channel. Listen to a story.
- Go to the San Diego Zoo kids site. Explore and learn about the animals!
* Remember, you can always read books of your own! And trips to the Library are fun too! Check out what's going on at your local library here: http://www.tadl.org/events.
- Visit Wonderopolis: http://wonderopolis.org/wonders
- Click on the Wonder that interests you. Do one of the activities below the article.
- Read it (or have it read to you by clicking "Listen").
- Go into your Googledocs. Create a new document.
- Write a detailed summary of what you read.
- Share it with your principal.
Then go to http://wonderopolis.org/what-are-you-wondering. Tell them a Wonder that you have!
* Remember, you can always read! And trips to the Library are fun too! Check out what's going on at your local library here: http://www.tadl.org/events.